Monday, May 22, 2017

This is a list of what I cooked at home last week:

Caldo Verde (w Chorizo) 
Bhindi Masala with caramelized onions
Spiced Chickpeas with potatoes and kale in coconut curry
Lentils Provençal
Harmony's Daenjangguk 
Buttered Kimchi Fried Rice w Danish Bacon
Croque Monsieur
Turkey and Havarti 
Hoppin John
Seared Bone-in Ribeye 
Traditional baked potato with double smoked bacon and colby jack cheese
Chopped Romaine Salad with Maytag Blue and my evolving vinaigrette
Pasta Puttanesca
Mushroom Bolognese
Miyuk guk 
Cabbage Kimchi w/ Korean Leeks

My beloved boy requires vegan preparations so I mostly make him dishes that travel well and get better with a little time and adjust what I can to my taste (anchovies to puttanesca, chorizo to caldo verde)

Dining out isn't a priority to me anymore. 

Who would've thunk it?